We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across healthcare. Harrison.ai empowers physicians and healthcare providers by building customised, AI-enabled tools that have meaningful impact on improving patient lives and outcomes.
Our goal is to make healthcare better, faster and cheaper through scaling medical predictions globally. We're excited by what is possible and where our innovations will lead - and we’re just getting started!
Annalise.ai was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, Annalise.ai is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
About your role
As a Software Test Engineer at Annalise.ai, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for testing on break-through software products that positively impact patient lives at scale. Your role will involve hybrid manual and automation testing, ensuring quality product delivery to our customers. Your day-to-day will involve liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders (from Engineering teams to Product Managers, C-level executives and more) and you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy, working on initiatives from start to finish in a supportive, flexible team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the product requirements to develop the test strategy and approach
- Collaborate with systems engineers to ensure requirements can be appropriately tested
- Design and execute manual and automated system tests to ensure full coverage of all levels of product requirements
- Identify system defects early on, capturing details to reproduce and collaborating with the team to determine best resolution
- Perform issue investigation, root cause analysis and problem solving throughout the various phases of the design.
- Produce documentation that is compliant with medical device regulations (ISO13485, IEC62304, FDA Guidelines).
- Passionate and pragmatic about Product Quality to enable correct focus on product components.
- Strong communicator with an ability to effectively describe and document issues.
- Systems thinker with ability to connect components of the system in your head and identify failure points.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in testing software for a regulated industry (e.g. Medical, Defence, Transport).
- Software development background with an ability to develop test automation frameworks.
- Experience in testing cloud based deployments and comfortable working in public cloud environments (e.g. AWS).
- Experience with API integration tests, performance tests and load tests.
Why you'll enjoy working here...
- Do work that matters - work with pioneering, cutting edge technologies and help make a real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us - you'll be given a high degree of autonomy in your role and you'll have the opportunity to define test strategies from scratch for new products. You'll have an incredible opportunity to grow, develop and explore your potential. We are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- We're a start-up with a unique culture - be part of a passionate and growing team working on life changing products. We're a bunch of creative problem solvers and we celebrate achievements, taking immense pride and accountability for the work that we do, the impact we have.
- Competitive salary and perks - on top of a supportive team culture with socially inclusive activities, a cool office space and a super convenient location (right in the heart of Sydney's CBD at Wynyard), we offer you many other great perks and benefits in joining us!
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll review your application shortly. Note that due to COVID-19, our current recruitment and onboarding process has been virtualised (we'll do our best to nevertheless ensure a great experience for you!). If you'd like more details about the opportunity, you are welcome to connect with our Head of Talent, Pam Stevenson, for a confidential chat around your next career move: email@example.com