We're problem solvers, driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We're constantly evolving ourselves and leveraging the latest AI technologies to create elegant, innovative solutions across healthcare. Harrison.ai empowers physicians and healthcare providers by building customised, AI-enabled tools that have meaningful impact on improving patient lives and outcomes.
Our goal is to make healthcare better, faster and cheaper through scaling medical predictions globally. We're excited by what's possible and where our innovations will lead - and we’re just getting started!
Annalise.ai was formed through a unique partnership between Harrison.ai and Australia's largest medical imaging service provider, I-MED Radiology Network. Leveraging our diverse and extensive medical imaging dataset, Annalise.ai is developing tools to assist Radiologists by seamlessly integrating into their current workflow to provide diagnostic support. Our suite of comprehensive AI-solutions will support radiologists during their end-to-end process of imaging interpretation.
About your role
At Annalise.ai, we’re looking for a passionate and creative Marketing and Communications Manager to help us design and develop a range of engaging sales and marketing collateral. Your day-to-day will involve liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders (from Product Managers to Sales, Engineering teams and more) and you will enjoy a high degree of autonomy, working on initiatives from start to finish in a supportive, flexible team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop high quality marketing and sales materials, as well as ensure brand communication through enforcing brand guidelines and policy in conference, partnerships, promotions and creative collateral.
- Manage meetings, conferences, sponsorships, any educational seminars ensuring business objectives are met and delivered on time.
- Take ownership of all digital marketing content (including monitoring our website and social media platforms) for the team - creating landing pages for events, product launches and other initiatives.
- Support our team with ad-hoc marketing related projects and all associated operational duties.
- You’ll have previous experience working in a marketing related or marketing communications role, within an Enterprise Sales environment.
- Creative mindset with the ability to deliver high quality marketing collateral.
- Great problem solving skills and comfortable working autonomously in a highly agile and dynamic environment.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Previous work experience in the Health/Medical Technology industry.
- Experience with copywriting or design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent in a similar field.
Why you'll enjoy working here...
- Do work that matters - we work with pioneering, cutting edge technologies to create AI-as-medical-devices which help make a real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us - you'll be given a high degree of autonomy in your role and you'll have the opportunity to define marketing and communication strategies from scratch. You'll have an incredible opportunity to grow, develop and explore your potential - we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- We're a start-up with a unique culture - be part of a passionate and growing team working on life changing products. We're a bunch of creative problem solvers and we celebrate achievements, taking immense pride and accountability for the work that we do, the impact we have.
Competitive salary and perks - on top of a supportive team culture with socially inclusive activities, a beautiful office space and convenient location* in the heart of Sydney's CBD at Wynyard, we offer you many other great perks and benefits in joining us. (*Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely for the foreseeable future)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply direct now! If you would like more details about the opportunity, you are welcome to connect with our Head of Talent, Pam Stevenson, for a confidential chat around your next career move: firstname.lastname@example.org